Aamir Khan, also known as Mr. Perfectionist is one of the best actors to come out of the Indian Film Industry. Here is a list of 11 things that you might not know about this superstar.
1. His full name is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan.
2. He played tennis in state level championships.
3. Aamir was paid Rs. 30 million rupees per episode to host the Satyamev Jayate.
4. He has a eating disorder. He eats a lot when not on diet.
5. He avoids taking baths.
6. He does not like to attend parties and dislikes loud music.
7. He had a tough time after his divorce, he drank heavily during that time.
8. His great grand uncle was the Indian freedom fighter and philosopher Abul Kalam Azad.
9. Aamir rejected the script of Lagaan six times.
10. He is a big prankster.
11. He featured in the Time Magazine’s list of 100 most influential people in the world in 2013.